With GTech ATS (Atomic Time Synchronizer) you can synchronize your computer''s clock with atomic clock servers over the internet, the so-called time servers. It uses the network time protocol (NTP) which allows to obtain a high degree of accuracy.
The time difference between your computer clock and the atomic clocks is generally smaller then 500 msec (0.5 seconds).
GTech ATS is a multilanguage .NET application which currently supports english, german and spanish. The most important features are:
- Proxy support.
- Access to more than 190 time servers around the world.
- Ability to connect to local time servers.
- System tray support which keeps your desktop taskbar free
- A Manual time request function.
- Periodically time synchronization.
- Capability to run at windows startup and to synchronize the time immediately after the internet connection is available.
- Automatic time synchronization after application start.
- Ability to automatically exit the application after time synchronization.
- Configurable clock''s style and time formats.
GTech Atomic Time Synchronizer is not a freeware product.
The idea of shareware is a software, which can be distribute for free,
but its use is not free.
You are allowed to use this software only for a test period of 30 days.
After this test period You should register this software. Please see the
online help or the order file oder.txt. With Your registration fee You
contribute to the development of new releases of this software and other
useful new programs.
As a registered user You have the following benefits:
- You are a legal user of the program
- You will not get the shareware window at start time
- In case of problems You can get support by email
- You support and help the shareware idea
I understand that I may use this program only for evaluation and any
other use requires purchase of a license.
Tell us your experience with Gtech Atomic Time Synchronizer1.0
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
SyncUp TRIAL SyncUp is a reliable file/folder synchronizer tool. SyncUp facilitates effective synchronization of data within two folders of the same hard drive/ another drive, from one PC to another PC using cables or across the network. It supports both the uni and bi-directional synchronization. It enables... Download
syncpath - C++ lightweight synchronizer FREE A cross-platform, lightweight, command-line tool for synchronizing a source and a target directory. It is easy to use and ideal for non-interactive scripts to synchronize two directories. It incorporates a time window to avoid FAT partitions problems. Download
GPS Time and Test TRIAL It is a PC Clock synchronization program. The program synchronizes a PC Clock to the right time using artificial satellites. It is alternative solution to synchronizing with atomic clock using NTP(SNTP) and Internet. The program works in the interactive mode or in background. It uses NMEA... Download