With GTech ATS (Atomic Time Synchronizer) you can synchronize your computer''s clock with atomic clock servers over the internet, the so-called time servers. It uses the network time protocol (NTP) which allows to obtain a high degree of accuracy.
The time difference between your computer clock and the atomic clocks is generally smaller then 500 msec (0.5 seconds).
GTech ATS is a multilanguage .NET application which currently supports english, german and spanish. The most important features are:
- Proxy support.
- Access to more than 190 time servers around the world.
- Ability to connect to local time servers.
- System tray support which keeps your desktop taskbar free
- A Manual time request function.
- Periodically time synchronization.
- Capability to run at windows startup and to synchronize the time immediately after the internet connection is available.
- Automatic time synchronization after application start.
- Ability to automatically exit the application after time synchronization.
- Configurable clock''s style and time formats.
Gtech Atomic Time Synchronizer is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2003-06-10. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP.
Gtech Atomic Time Synchronizer (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 127 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.